Come learn more about The Enneagram!
The Enneagram is a holistic approach to spiritual growth. It helps us recognize our gifts and the gifts of others, and it also reveals the traps that can turn these gifts into compulsions. The Enneagram is an extraordinarily useful aid in better understanding ourselves and those who are important to us. It explains why we can instantly feel like we are old friends with certain people, while we are not able to get along with others. The Enneagram is a powerful “pair of glasses” which makes it possible for us to see ourselves and others with unique clarity.
Dates & Times:
• Friday, February 10, 2017 - 6:30pm - 9pm
• Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 9am - 4pm
St. Barnabas Episcopal Church
400 Camellia Blvd.
Lafayette, LA 70503
• Matt is a Retreat Leader for Men’s Spiritual Matters, and is a priest in the Episcopal Diocese of Western Louisiana.
• $25 - includes all workshop materials and lunch on Saturday
• Download Registration Form
• All checks should be made payable to St. Barnabas Episcopal Church.
• Deadline for registration - Wednesday, February 8, 2017